I was looking at my end-of-year web stats, and have removed my “Links” page as no-one ever looked at it, but reproduce its controversial Lust List™ for posterity.
As you know, I’m a happily married chap, but in response to the literally zero mails I receive asking what kind of woman I find pretty, here’s my current Lust List™:
A South Indian film actress, Jasmine “is a simple and down to earth person. Her choices are also undemanding. Her favorite attire is Half Saree and she loves to look homely“. Phwooooar!
Pui Fan Lee
I’m a bit embarrassed by this, given Pui is a Children’s BBC presenter, and played Po in the Teletubbies. But she is a fox. And she once played a lesbian in a crap TV show, but (I have to confess) didn’t look her best.
Björk has loads of talent, is inimitable and oddly sexy – except in this shot where she looks distressingly like Michael Jackson.
A willowy West Indian girl from high school. I never had the balls to ask her out, as miscegenation was too shocking a concept for a Worcestershire high school in 1982.
Top 10 searches that found this website
Turns out that a lot of people, when bored at work, type “bum” into Google…
- personal site
- computers internet blog
- bruce lawson
- friday jokes
- stiff little fingers
The most-read posts in 2007
Good mix of professional and personal. And the bum and willy pictures (NSFW).
- Future-proof your CSS with Conditional Comments
- HTML 5, microformats and testing accessibility
- CSS Zen Garden submission: “Geocities 1996″
- Jan’s bum
- Spam letters
- Forms: inputting country names
- Stupid government websites
- Photo gallery
- Odd Jobs: Bollywood movie extra (in which lots of people who can’t be bothered to read ask me to help them get jobs in Bollywood)
- My big Friday night (NSFW)