This will be a really fast-moving talk with tips and code snippets you can use right away. We’ll cover
- mobile web philosophy: what is “mobile web”?
- The three methodologies for mobile web development
- Tips and tricks (code) to make your site faster on mobile
- Apps vs Web and how the boundary is blurring
- What’s coming soon, with hopefully a preview of what’s cooking in Opera Labs
I doubt many people will be there—it’s pretty late in the day, but do come along if you can. Otherwise, please come and say hi at the Opera booth in the trade show; there will be a giant red O suspended from the ceiling, so you can’t miss us.
I’m doing a cut-down version (1 hour into 40 minutes) at The Big M Conference in Bath, UK, where Patrick Lauke will be giving a 3 hour workshop.
Here are the slides.