- Native CSS feature detection via the @supports rule – Gasp! It’s like Modernizr built into CSS!
- Why use @supports instead of Modernizr? by Yours Truly
- Remove those social buttons from your website – Thord Daniel Hedengren argues that script-generated social buttons slow your site down and don’t work anyway
- Generalized input on the cross-device web – “Pointer.js consolidates pointer-like input models across browsers and devices”
- Responsive images using the video element – cunning but filthy hackery from Ian Devlin
- HTML editor Ian Hickson on what you’d need to replace the Web (Google+, sorry)
- Why Google might just be right about responsive design in Africa by Rian van der Merwe from Cape Town
- New in Package Control: Hayaku is an amazing collection of power tools for writing CSS, Less or Sass files (GitHub)
- China’s poverty finally acknowledged after children die in bin – “In an age of social media, the way people behave is not the same as it was under Mao.” (Trigger Warning: link to Daily Express)
- Remy’s Twitterwall for conferences etc (GitHub)
Hitler does Gangnam Style.