(Last Updated on )
Sometimes I have a bad day, and on those sort of occasions I like to refresh myself by laughing at people who are stupider, uglier, or otherwise less fortunate than myself.
Here’s my list of schadenfreude blogs.
- spEak You’re bRanes – a collection of real letters to the meeja by right-wingers and godbotherers.
- Here’s a comprehensive gallery of men who look like old lesbians.
- sorry i missed your party is a collection of pictures of other people’s (dull) parties from Flickr
- People of Walmart is full of clandestine photos of Yank chavs. In Walmart. (Thanks, Pat “Herb” Lauke.)
- mug shot du jour is a special double-dose of schadenfreude, as it is full of weird or ugly people immediately after they’ve been arrested.
- Don’t judge my hair judges other people’s hair.
- Look At This Fucking Hipster—”photos of fucking hipsters doing what hipsters do best… Being a Fuckin Hipster!”
- Texts from last night (“Remember that text you shouldn’t have sent last night? We do”) occasionally has some gems.
- Tweeting too hard is where self-important tweets get the recognition they deserve.
- Teen angst poetry collects reader-submitted sixth-form poetry. Brilliant.
- The Intubator distills YouTube down to its core: an endless stream of randomly selected, unedited personal videos…Videos that no-one bothered to tag, title, or describe
Got any favourite schadenfreude sites?