Last Updated on
- The Extensible Web Manifesto – important.
- Why We Need Responsive Images – 72% less image weight, Tim Kadlec concludes after crunching some numbers
- Is Github racist? asks Terence Eden in linkbaiting mode. No, but “we should consider the practice of not supporting Unicode as outmoded and dangerous as assuming every year can be represented by a two digit number”.
- Talking of which, Unicode Security Considerations
- CSS stacking with display:table – a way of moving blocks out of source order without Flexbox by HTML5 Doctor Ian Devlin. Not as powerful as Flexbox, but for the use cases it serves its terser and better supported.
- Understanding 3D Transforms (dev.Opera)
- Better performance with requestAnimationFrame (dev.Opera)
- Retiring Chrome Frame
- The thing and the whole of the thing: on DRM in HTML by @sil
- Web inventor Berners-Lee warns forces are ‘trying to take control’
- Talking of which, WebRTC: Security and Confidentiality
- Popular Misconceptions about Designing for the Web – why “one-URL-per-thing” remains the best architectural foundation for web sites
- I CAN DO IT BETTER THAN YOU!! (even though I’ve never done that specific thing, ever)
- Brian May Holding Animals