A weekly (mostly) dump of links to interesting things I’ve read and shared on Twitter. Sponsored by those nice folks at Wix Engineering who hurl money at me to read stuff.
- Reminder! Chrome will mark all HTTP sites as “not secure” – “Beginning in July 2018 with the release of Chrome 68”
- Three.js in CSS via the magic of Houdini, by Ada Rose Cannon…
- …The CSS Paint API – and Ruth John explains the magic
- How to build complicated grids using CSS grid
- Firefox and the 4-year battle to have Google to treat it as a first-class citizen – “Web monoculture is well and truly alive when Google cannot be bothered to make a full-featured cross-browser mobile search page.”
- A High Level Post Mortem of the eslint-scope Security Incident – ah, the joys of dependancies.
- How a Microsoft font brought down Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif – “wags on Twitter were saying that Pakistan was now “Sans Sharif”.”