- Link o’the week: Get Static – “If you are in charge of a web site that provides even slightly important information, or important services, it’s time to get static…health departments (and pretty much all government services), hospitals and clinics, utility services, food delivery and ordering”
- Apple’s attack on service workers – “I very much hope that Safari devs will be reasonable and not go ahead with the drastic hobbling of service workers that they’re planning”
- Accessible SVGs: Inclusiveness Beyond Patterns
- Accessible UI Component Libraries Roundup
- A Practical Overview Of CSS Houdini
- Jaws adds support for content marked up with
insin Firefox and the Chromium browsers (though not Edge original or IE)
- Chrome 80/81 Bug: Accessible Name Calculation
- Making Sure Content Lives On… – Uncle @briankardell came up with an interesting service which will tell the wayback machine to take a snapshot of a newly-published article using RSS or an HTTP Post. Any WordPress plugin gurus want to add this to the ‘publish’ process?
Now wash your hands.